Wednesday 29 March 2017

The story of my favourite photograph I've taken in Leeds so far....

My favourite shot in Leeds so far:


Photography is something that I love and probably my biggest hobby. One day walking around Leeds for my way finding project I saw I big 14 story abandoned old block of flats. As I have mentioned before I’m a big vlog watcher. One of the people I watch is called Nightscape, an urban explorer who is my age and creates content of him exploring urban landscapes and getting on roofs to capture amazing photography and footage. As soon as seeing this building I knew I wanted to some how gain entry and takes some shots from the top. So me and a couple of friends decided to take the mission on. We managed to access the building and got some really good shots. This is where I have taken my favourite shot in Leeds so far. Here are some shots of the building and my favourite photograph I have taken in Leeds.

Inpiration: Nightscape - Vlogger



The building/ me shooting:




The Shot:



No comments:

Post a Comment