Wednesday 29 March 2017

Personal Project :Barcelona trip: Short Film of the Trip

Barcelona trip: Short Film of the Trip

For quite a long time now I have been interested in film making. Its an area which really excites me and I can see myself taking a lot more seriously in the future. I thought the Barcelona trip would be a great opportunity to give it a go. I tried to capture some of the trip and what we got up to. I really enjoyed the self run project and it has defiantly inspired me to keep making mini movies, I am a big watcher of daily vloggers. These guys manage film their day to day lives and edit a movie everyday. there whole style and approach to filming were the main inspiration to pick up a camera and switch it the video mode.  For years I have always done photography and this just opens up a new world of moving image. 

Inspiration: daily vloggers: Casey Neistat/ Austin Augie / Funforlouis / Nightscape 


Barcelona video link:

https://vimeo.com/210586173 




No comments:

Post a Comment